Virtual Educational Tours
New: Join us on Zoom for a hour-long virtual tour hosted by SLAC tour guides to explore some of our facilities and learn about our exciting research.
Virtual educational tours are offered Tuesday-Thursday, 9 am – 12 pm by registration only. Please read the following guidelines before requesting a virtual tour, and fill out your request form at least a month in advance. Only one group will be accommodated per tour date; please reach out as early as possible to secure your spot.
We will use the email address provided on your request form to contact you if we are able to host your group. We apologize if we cannot accommodate your tour—we receive a high volume of visit requests and unfortunately are not able to host them all.
Virtual Educational Tour Guidelines
- SLAC virtual educational tours are free and may only be used for education and public outreach purposes. They may not be offered by a third party as prizes or to make any profit.
- Tours are being offered via Zoom by registration only.
- Tours are offered to groups of 10-30 students affiliated with schools and higher education institutions. Educators who would like to register groups of students should sign up for an educational tour, not a public tour.
- The tour is designated for those 12 years of age and above. Students under 17 years old are welcome but a teacher must register for them and join the students for the entire duration of the tour.
- A Zoom webinar link will be sent to educators a few days prior to the tour.
- In some cases, SLAC may need to cancel your tour. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as possible using the email address you provided on your request form.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.