Lodging & Housing Information
This comfortable and convenient housing structure is located on SLAC’s campus and is just a quick walk from the Panofsky and Kavli auditoriums and Harvest Cafe. Guests will have access to in-room, high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour reception desk, laundry facilities, free parking, complimentary tea and coffee and a 24-hour gift shop.
The Stanford Guest House welcomes individuals and groups affiliated with or visiting Stanford University, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and the Stanford University Medical Center. Our staff is a part of the Stanford family and is dedicated to making every visitor's stay as relaxing and convenient as possible!
Stanford Conference Services provides studio apartments and residence hall rooms, on a space available basis, for eligible summer campus visitors (age 18 and over) who will be studying, attending a conference, participating in a workshop or coming to Stanford for some other academic purpose. Housing is available in undergraduate and graduate residences that are close to the center of campus. Stanford campus housing is in great demand during the summer.
SLAC is located near Menlo Park and Palo Alto which affords many conveniently located hotels that offer a varying level of ammenities. Stanford also has off-campus property lodging options.
For visitors planning longer stays at SLAC, here are resources for finding rental housing.
- Apartment Listings
- Craigslist Please note that some Craigslist listings for Apartments/Housing for Rent are scams. You should avoid 'rent to own' listings and listings with unreasonably low rental prices; these are all fraudulent. Please contact SLAC Housing Services for more information.
- Palo Alto Online (Fogster Classifieds)
- Stanford News Services (Stanford Report)
- Stanford Classifieds (SU Post)
- Stanford Housing (Uloop)
- Local Property Management Companies
- Apartment Complexes
- Estimated Housing Costs
- Tenant/Landlord Issues
- Resources: After You've Arrived